This was an interesting senerio; in their basement stood an old tiled shower that had been improperly installed and leaked... than the carpenter ants found it. Thus between the dry-rot and ant damage shower was non functioning.
So what we did:
1)Demolish existing shower, walls and tile ceiling
2) Moved plumbing to inside walls (existing plumbing was against exterior basement wall)
3) Re-framed new shower enclosure under basement stairs
4) Drywall & taped the new walls and ceiling
5) Leveled the sub-floor
6) Installed new acrylic shower unit
7) Connect plumbing
8) Home owners painted
This is the first completed room in an entire condo renovation.
What was done:
1)Removed carpet and under pad.
2) Removed all baseboard trim
3) Electrical upgrades
4) Drywall repair to the existing walls (inc. 2 skims of the entire wall surface)
5) Installed the sub-floor
6) Installed 5" mahogany flooring
7) Complete repaint